Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 1 and 2 in Moffitt

Hello everyone,

This is a daily blog that I am testing. I would like to see how effective it is to blog most every day my experience. I'm not 100% sure how this works yet so I will keep it short. So far my experience here in Tampa has been great! The chemo is nothing new and all of the staff here has been nothing less than excellent.

I started my first round of chemo late last night and slept through most of it. Today has been a barrage of doctor instructions and schedules and really nice people informing me of the goods and not so goods of the procedures to come. I will inform you of everything as I go. I need to figure out exactly how this blog thing works first.

I will leave you with the knowledge that I am doing well so far and I expect the worse but hope for the best and probably will land some place in between. Overall I get the deep sense of feeling that I will be OK after all of this.

I will keep in touch and talk at you soon!

Rick

5 comments:

  1. Riiiiichaaard.... 'bout time you got a bolgspot! Hope you keep it going... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be my first experience in blog land. Keep it simple.....Glad to hear you are in Tampa now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic!

    My mom once told me, "Eat life with iron teeth!" I thought she was nutty at times, but I think you have a set of cast chompers!

    Here's to never getting your fill~ Cheers.

    Currently...listening to Is This Love by Marley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are you in Tampa?

    I'm already counting down the days, so you better make this a quick trip. Darn it. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cuz! Welcome to the bloggy bloggy world! I am glad you're gonna keep us all posted on the day-to-day experiences you're having. You're a rock star rick! (something i've known about you since i was super young!)... :)

    ReplyDelete